25 Most Beautiful Places To Visit In Pakistan
There are many places to visit in different countries like Manchester in UK, Burj Khalifa in Dubai and Glasgow in London etc. Pakistan is also famous for visiting places and visitors visit a lot of places and make these places memorable by catching their photos in cameras now we will discuss some beautiful places available in Pakistan for the best visit. Here we have prepared a list of 25 beautiful places to visit in Pakistan. If you want to travel around Pakistan you can follow this list of 25 beautiful places to visit in Pakistan. Get your list of best places to visit in Pakistan here. Hunza Valley, Gilgit Baltistan. There are many places to visit in different countries like Manchester in UK, Burj Khalifa in Dubai and Glasgow in London etc. Pakistan is also famous for visiting places and visitors visit a lot of places and make these places memorable by catching their photos in cameras now we will discuss some beautiful places available in Pakistan for the best visit.
1. Hunza Valley, Gilgit BaltistanHunza valley is one of the beautiful places in Pakistan. It is surrounded by hills, in other words, we can say that this is a mountainous valley located in Gilgit Baltistan. Due to the natural beauty of this valley, this is also called the heaven of earth. It is located in between the Himalaya Mountains and Karakoram mountains and due to this reason this has become a surprising place for visitors and people visit here from far apart.
2. Naltar Valley, Gilgit BaltistanThe second beautiful valley to discuss is the Naltar valley. This valley is also known as the potato valley because this valley is famous in producing the tastiest potatoes of the world. It is near to Hunza in Gilgit Baltistan. This is also famous for its colorful crystal clear lakes and clear water of lakes. Some visitors say that they have seen paradise on earth after a look at this valley.
3. Attabad Lake, Hunza, Gilgit BaltistanOne of the most beautiful lakes in the Gojal valley region of Pakistan is the Attabad Lake. This is famous due to its blue color and dramatic mountain backdrop. This is the reason this valley is also known as the blue valley.
4. Gilgit Baltistan:Gilgit Baltistan is one of the famous regions of Pakistan due to its geography and beauty. This place has amazing fruit farms, fertile greenery, rainbow, prisms like a waterfall, small houses, and beautiful attractive shops. People of this valley are also very friendly and cooperative like this valley.
5. Kumrat Valley, KPKKumrat valley is situated in the upper part of the district KPK in Pakistan. Around the year a lot of tourists visit this valley due to its green meadows and beautiful shadows and snow-covered mountains. Its trees have red tomatoes and white snow and the combination of these two colors give a look just like Santa Claus. Some of the other places to visit in Kumrat valley are Panjkora River, foggy hills and forests.
6. Kalam Valley, SwatOne of the most beautiful lakes in the Gojal valley region of Pakistan is the Attabad Lake. This is famous due to its blue color and dramatic mountain backdrop. This is the reason this valley is also known as the blue valley.
7. Kalash Valley, ChitralIt is a valley situated in Chitral. it is also known as kafirstan and located in the north of Pakistan. Kalash valley is the best place and it is blessed with fertile land and it is almost full of every type of fruit. its hills are naturally green and can be seen everywhere in Kalash valley.
8. Murree, GalyatMurree is the best place to see the beauty of nature. Murre is also called as hill station .the city of Murree is totally covered with forests of oak and pines, its weather is very double shoot it may weather and maybe summer in a moment. it has a snowy winter. Because Murree is the queen of hills that’s why it is called as Malika.E.kohsar. it is only the place where you can feel nature very truly.
9. Neelum Valley, Azad KashmirOpposite to Keran section sector of India, a valley stretches out it is known as Neelum valley. Neelum Valley is one of the best and attractive Valley in Azad Kashmir it hosts several brooks, freshwater stream, lush green mountains, and beautiful river. Visitors can see cataracts falling down the mountains. It’s milky white water flowing looks like Milky Way galaxy.
10. Roma MeadowIf you ever wish to find yourself in plain, ice-cold and milk-white water flowing in streams sheep and cow grazing in peace, pine trees are in your view you must visit Roma Meadow.
11. Ranikot Fort, SindhRanikot or Qilla of Ranikot is one of the historical places in Sindh. This is the world’s largest fort. This is the best place for people who love to visit historical places. Visitors need 4 wheel drive jeep in order to see the entire Ranikot fort because it is full of sand dunes.
12. The Gorakh Hill Station, DaduPakistan is a beautiful land which has natural and awesome beauty. It has a hill station in the northwest of the famous city of Dadu. The atmosphere of this hill station is coldly and totally different from the other areas of Sindh. It has winter and summer snowfall .visitors call this place the “the paradise of Sindh.
13. Manthoka Waterfall Kharmang ValleyManthoka waterfall is Pakistan’s tallest waterfall which is located in Kharmang valley, the northern area of Pakistan. It is the most popular tourist’s spot in Pakistan.
14. Nathia Gali, Abbottabad, KPKThe heart of Abbottabad district of KPK and this is famous for its pleasant and foggy weather .a lot of tourists visit this beautiful round the year .this is almost 1-hour drive both from Murree and Abbottabad.
15. Lake Saiful Muluk, Naran KaghanThis is a beautiful mountainous lake it is few kilometers away from Naran Kaghan. Who visit Naran never forget to visit this lake too. This beautiful lake is considered as the top 5th tourist place in Pakistan.
16. Swat ValleySwat is regarded as the “scaled-down Switzerland of Pakistan” it has many enjoying destinations such as Mahodand valley and lake, ushu woodland and kalam Valley, etc. The availability of these such vallies makes swat branded and much beautiful.
17. Leep Valley, Azad KashmirThis is situated in Azad Kashmir this is one of the real vacationer spots in Pakistan. Going through jeep from Reshian to Muzaffarabad is an exciting and entrancing knowledge for the sightseers, visitors enjoy this place friendly.
18. Ziarat Valley, BaluchistanZiarat is the capital of ziarat district, Baluchistan, Pakistan. Ziarat is an occasional resort and almost every outing from quetta to karachi ends at Ziarat .there is a decent water supply and beautiful slopes.
19. Badshahi Masjid, LahoreThis mosque goes back to the Mughal time .it is one of the greatest mosques on the planet, it is completely made of marble and red sandstone .visitors came here and also offer mats here and like to offer prayers.
20. Mazar.E.Quaid, KarachiThis is the sepulcher of Quaid.e.azam, situated in Karachi .it is made of white marble and by single visit one can’t escape without going by the author’s grave. On 25th December a crowd of people in here and they pray fatiha for the Quaid.e.azam.
21. Cathar Region, BalochistanThe kirthar range stretches from Sindh to Balochistan, this is the natural border between two provinces. This is a historical place, its local population eager to welcome visitors and wants to make this area a better place.
22. Makli Necropolises, ThattaThe oldest, beautiful and the largest necropolises of the world is called as Makli Necropolis. Shah Jahan mosque of Thatta and famous Keenjhar lake are two nearly points of this place and makes it more beautiful. The second name of this historical place is the Rome of Pakistan where tourist can see the old classical and historical architecture and structure of things that were used in Shah Jahan war.
23. Mohenjo Daro, SindhThis beautiful place is only for historical people as they want to know about history and it is situated in Larkana, It is 580 km away from the biggest city of Sindh which is called as Karachi. England people call this place the” Mound of the Dead “.it has a very vast history for historical people. The second thing which makes it look able is its beautiful hills.
24. Thar, SindhThis area of Pakistan totally varies from the rest areas of Pakistan. More than 210 rural villages are located in this area and 80% of people live here. Honestly speaking this is really very interesting area of Sindh. This is a deserted area and this dessert is very wide and large. Due to its variation, the plants and animals of this area are also very different from the whole country.
25. Cold Desert, Skardu
The cold desert is also known as the “katpana desert “ .it is a high latitude desert located in Skardu .the cold desert contains a huge amount of unparallelled sand dunes that are often covered with snow in winter and look like big snowballs and visitors enjoy these snowballs by making different shapes and structures there. Hope you enjoyed reading the article 25 Beautiful Places To Visit In Pakistan, you can share your views and suggestions in the comments section to improve the details in a better way. Here we have prepared a list of 25 best and Beautiful places to visit in Pakistan. If you want to travel around Pakistan you can follow this list of 25 beautiful places to visit in Pakistan. If you feel, some important places are missing you can suggest, we will review and publish this to this page. You can also get the list of Embassies in Pakistan and visa information here https://www.visas.com.pk.