Select Embassy in Islamabad
Sweden Tourist Information
Sweden tourist information tells that it is officially referred as "The Kingdom of Sweden." Sweden tourist information says that it is a Scandinavian state. It is covered with thousands of Islands, inland lakes, forests and glaciated mountain ranges provided by Sweden tourist information. It has Norway, Finland, the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Bothnia as neighbors. This state shares its border with Norway to the west, Finland to the Northeast, Baltic Sea to the South and Gulf of Bothnia to the East as per Sweden tourist information.
Sweden Tourist Attractions
- Sweden tourist information will help you to explore this country in terms of every fact. The below Sweden tourist information will be helpful for all tourist traveling to Sweden.
- According to Sweden tourist information, the rate of tourism is emerging day by day. There are many beautiful and fascinating spots in Sweden that grabs tourist attraction from all over the world.
- The total population of this country is 9.903 million. Most of the people are from German ethnic groups as per Sweden tourist information.
- Sweden tourist information says that the currency used in this country is Swedish Krona.
- Euro is not used in this state. Almost all the hotels, restaurants, shops and malls use Swedish Krone as per Sweden tourist information.
- There are four languages used in Sweden. These languages include Swedish, Romani, Finnish and Yiddish. The most common language used in Sweden is English.
- Most of the country including 89% speaks English in this country. The official and national language of Sweden is Swedish.
- The state of Sweden is Parliamentary, democratic, constitutional Monarchy, unitary state, and hereditary Monarchy.
- The capital city of Sweden is Stockholm. This city has a population of 952,058. The area covered by this city is 188-kilo meter square. This city contains 14 islands and more than 50 bridges.
- The general tourist information involves the climate of this state. Because of lakes and Gulf of Bothnia, the climate is mild. However, in July the average temperature noted to be 13 to 17 degree Celsius. In winters the average temperature in February is noted as -22 to 03 degree Celsius.
- Sweden tourist information deals with the facts that are mandatory for every tourist. This information shares that the dialing code of this country is +291.
The above information provides all the necessary and basic things that every tourist should know. This information will be very helpful when traveling to Sweden.