Select Embassy in Islamabad
Things to do in Sweden
Sweden is a country known for its charming beauty. It is officially known as "The Kingdom of Sweden." It is a Scandinavian state. It is filled with thousands of Islands, inland lakes, forests and glaciated mountain ranges. It has Norway, Finland, the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Bothnia in neighbors. This state shares its border with Norway to the west, Finland to the Northeast, Baltic Sea to the South and Gulf of Bothnia to the East.
List of Things to Do in Sweden
- As Sweden is situated in Scandinavia so it becomes a part of Europe.
- It is famous for its fascinating architecture, beautiful art, enchanting castles, and deep forests, attractive culture, beguile islands, and amazing mountain ranges.
- There are many things to do in Sweden. The list of things to do in Sweden will not end. The most major and important things to do in Sweden is given below. Many people want to enjoy the beauty of this country.
- The information regarding things to do in Sweden will be more helpful for you when exploring this state.
- The first thing to do in Sweden is to attend the mid-summer party. If you are traveling to Sweden in June then you must attend the Mid-summer party. It is the famous festival and tradition of Swedish people.
- The second thing to do in Sweden is to visit the Liseberg. It is a huge amusement park located in Gothenburg. This is the most populous and famous place for tourist. You can enjoy rides for everyone either children or adults.
- The third thing to do in Sweden is to attend the music festival. Sweden is famous when comes to music. Summerburst, Swedish rock, Bravalla and way out west are the music which every Swedish enjoy.
- Fourth to do in Sweden is to go to Grona Lund. It is present in the capital city Stockholm. It is an amusement park. But you can see many performances and concerts in the summer.
- Fifth thing to do in Sweden is to go hiking. This makes your trip more adventurous. To experience the scenic views of Sweden hike at Hoga Kusten trail.
- Another thing to do in Sweden is to celebrate Valborg. It is another traditional festival of Swedish people. it is celebrated on the last day of April every year. It is a huge bonfire. People dance around this fire and enjoy themselves.
- Another thing to do in Sweden is to attend the medieval week. It is celebrated on the island of Gotland. It is for those people who love heritage and history. Those people can enjoy the real battles and tournaments and old markets like in past.
Most Important Thing to Do in Sweden
The most important thing to do in Sweden especially in summer is to enjoy the beauty of the beaches. The famous beaches in Sweden are Ribersborg beach. It is in Malmo. Second is tanto beach. It is located in Stockholm. The third one is faro. It is in Gotland and Lysekil beach is in Bohuslan. The above information covers all the best things to do in Sweden.