Select Embassy in Islamabad
Sweden Custom Rules
Every country made some rules and regulations for security and prosperity of their land. There are some rules and laws made by the Government of Sweden for security and well-being of their country. These rules are made especially for people who are traveling from other countries and states. Everyone who enters this country must assure all the things are according to the defined Sweden custom rules. These Sweden custom rules help the state to eliminate the risk of danger towards their country and people. The Sweden custom rules are made to follow by every person entering this country. If he/she does not follow the rules he/she will be fined or punished.
Sweden Custom Rules & Regulations
- Sweden custom rules are divided into two types i.e. entering Sweden within European Union and entering into Sweden from outside European Union.
- Sweden custom rules for people entering into Sweden within the European Union can take things like cameras, clothes and similar goods without having to be declared.
- Sweden custom rules allow that person aging 18 or more than 18 can take tobacco products including 800 cigarettes, 400 cheroots, 200 cigars, and 1 kg of a pipe.
- Sweden custom rules allow that person aging 20 or more than 20 can take alcoholic beverages.
- Sweden custom rules for people entering into Sweden from the non-European Union cannot take things like cameras, clothes and similar goods without having to be declared.
- Sweden custom rules for taking Arms, ammunition and other harmful weapons are not allowed without a permit. A permit by Swedish police must be given at the airport.
- You can export and import local currency without any restrictions. If traveling from or to other non-EU countries then amount more than EUR 10,000 should be declared.