Public Holidays in Guatemala
Gathering information about Guatemala public holidays is essential for travelers who are visiting Guatemala either for tourism or business purposes. Because Guatemala public holidays are observed by every department either government or private. So, it may waste your days if your trips dates are on the days of Guatemala public holidays. You must know Guatemala public holidays before booking your air tickets which can prevent you from booking on dates of Guatemala public holidays. For your information, we are enlisting whole years Guatemala public holidays, so you don’t have to search multiple websites to make a list of Guatemala public holidays. Public holidays Guatemala are in relation to the traditional celebration while other are global holidays being observed in Guatemala. If you have the plan to visit Guatemala in this remaining year of 2018 then Guatemala public holiday 2019 are:
Public Holidays Guatemala 2018 And 2019
- 24th December, Monday for Christmas Eve.
- 25th December, Tuesday for Christmas day.
- 31st December, Monday for New Year's Eve.
- And if you have a plan to visit Guatemala in 2019 then Guatemala public holidays 2019 are:
- 1st January, Thursday is a holiday for New Year.
- 18th April, Thursday is a holiday for Holy Thursday.
- 19th April, Friday is a holiday for Good Friday.
- 20th April, Saturday is a holiday for Holy Saturday.
- 1st May, Wednesday is a holiday for Labor Day. It is a global holiday around the world.
- 30th June, Sunday is a holiday for Army day.
- 15th August, Thursday is a holiday for Assumption day.
- 15th September, Sunday is a holiday for Guatemala Independence Day.
- 20th October, Sunday is a holiday for revolution day.
- 1st November, Friday is a holiday for All Saints Day.
- 24th December, Tuesday is a holiday for Christmas Eve.
- 25th December, Wednesday is a holiday for Christmas day.
- 31st December, Tuesday is a holiday for New Year’s Eve
These all are public holidays Guatemala 2018 and 2019. You can now plan your trip and book your tickets keeping in mind these Guatemala public holidays.
Guatemala Public Holidays
If you are going to Guatemala for business purpose, you must not forget these Guatemala public holidays as your trip can be useless if it is around these public holidays in Guatemala. For tourism, the attractions which have opening hours are also closed on these Guatemala public holidays. Therefore, to make use of your every day during your visit to Guatemala arrange it on the days other than these Guatemala public holidays.